Our Core Values & Beliefs
1. We celebrate the Church on Sundays, but we are the Church 24/7.
We love our neighbors, strive to be excellent employees, serve others, and practically worship God in everything we do.
2. We value community and realize we are not meant to live life alone.
We want to connect and build relationships with each other, be involved in our local neighborhoods, and help meet the needs of those around us.
3. We place a high priority on authentic worship.
At our gatherings, our passion is to glorify God by serving, loving, and worshiping through a variety of styles. We freely embrace and exalt God, realizing that worship is more than any one aspect; it is a lifestyle.
4. Everyone is welcome.
We are not perfect; no one is. We have found love and acceptance in God and want to help others find the same.
5. We believe our church has a great future.
We honor our past and pursue God's direction as we move forward.
6. God has given talents and abilities to all.
We are responsible for developing and using our gifts.
7. We lead by following.
We follow Christ and are intentional about coaching others into a dynamic relationship with Him.